OSF HealthCare News
- OSF Responds to Illinois Pregnancy Fairness Bill
- OSF HealthCare Names New President of OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Hospitals Receive Top Hospital Distinction
- Mendota Community Hospital Selects New Name
- New President Announced at OSF Saint James
- Saint Anthony's Health Center Officially Joins OSF
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of nine acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing. It also has a primary care physician network consisting of over 600 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses, and OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care Services.
OSF HealthCare is a multi-state corporation, operating facilities in Illinois and Michigan, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care to more than 2.5 million people in the communities we serve.
For more information, please feel free to download the following PDF documents.
|About OSF HealthCare||OSF HealthCare - Facts & Figures|