Student submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be considered for any available private scholarships. The Financial Aid Office posts scholarship information on the College website as they become available.
All outside scholarships must be reported to the financial aid officer to avoid an over-award in financial aid funding.
Be aware of scholarship scams. If you decide to use a search service, check its reputation before applying.
List of Named Scholarship - Donors
In May 2012 the Doris and Albert Von Morpurgo Scholarship Fund was announced. The college had received an extraordinary gift of over $2 million. The gift came from a 1944 alumna, Doris (Stromquist) Von Morpurgo, who herself had an extraordinary life.
> Read Doris’ Story
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing Scholarship
Visit for more information on the AACN and the available scholarships.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Foundation Scholarship
- Click here for more information
- Coursey Enterprises Scholarship
Visit Coursey Enterprises for more information on their scholarship.
- The Center for Rural Health Scholarship
Visit Illinois Department of Health - Center for Rural Health for more information on available scholarships.
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Visit http://www.hsf.net/ for more information.
- Illinois Legislative Latino Caucus Foundation
Visit http://www.illcf.org for more information.
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN) Scholarship information
For information : Click here
- Sallie Mae Scholarship Search - access to over 3 million scholarships
- The Campaign for Nursing's Future
- Community Foundation of Northern Illinois
- Minority Nurse
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Army Nursing Corp Scholarship Application
- Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Rural Health
- Advice About Scholarships, Financial Aid, College & Jobs
- Brain Track Scholarship Database
- Scholarship Points
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute Scholarship
- HRSA - Faculty Loan Repayment Program
- HRSA - Nursing Education Loan Repayment Program
- U.S. Dept of Health & Human Services - National Health Service Corp
- US Banks Scholarship
- AfterCollege Scholarships - $2500 awarded every quarter
- New Beginning Scholarship - $500 scholarship every month
- Varsity Tutors - $1,000 monthly scholarships
- RN2BSN Scholarship - Future First - deadline August 14, 2015
- Look Twice Save A Life Scholarship - $1,000 annual scholarship
- Goedeker's Scholarships - deadline July 31, 2015
- Dietspotlight.com Scholarship - deadline December 31, 2015
- Anthony Castelli Attorney's Veteran's College Scholarship - deadline May 25, 2015
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Program - two $10,000 and four $5,000 scholarships - deadline July 27, 2015
- Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC Offering $1,200 College Scholarship - deadline July 17, 2015
- Lexington Law Scholarship - deadline August 31, 2015
- Albertson & Davidson Scholarship - deadline September 1, 2015
- Moxie Pest Control Scholarship - Fall Deadline – August 31, 2015. Spring Deadline – December 31, 2015
For more information on scholarships and grants please contact our Financial Aid Office, 815-395-5089.